Studio Condenser Microphone
NT1 Signature Series
A workhorse studio condenser microphone with a warm, silky character, exceptionally low noise and high SPL handling – ideal in a wide range of studio applications, from vocals to guitar, piano and drums.
Please note: This product ships from the United States. Import duties may be applied and are the responsibility of the purchaser. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
- HF6 1-inch true condenser capsule, precision engineered to sub-micron tolerances
- Tight cardioid polar pattern for excellent background noise rejection
- Classic NT1 sound signature – rich, warm bass, detailed midrange and sparkling highs for exceptional performance in a wide range of studio applications
- Smooth frequency response and high sensitivity for incredible balance and clarity
- Extremely low noise (4dBA) – the world’s quietest studio condenser microphone
- High SPL handling capabilities (142dB) for capturing very loud sound sources
- Studio-grade shock mount and pop filter and premium XLR cable included
- Available in classic black or a range of limited-edition colours, including red, green, purple, pink and blue
- Rugged aluminium body with a high-grade finish – incredibly resistant to scuffs and scratches
- Industry-leading 10-year warranty
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia